Saturday, January 30, 2010



Wow! I am ashamed... I started this blog , but then neglected it soon after starting. I have many excuses , but won't attempt using any of them : ) Wait , heres a good one , I spent all last year planning my oldest daughters' wedding!! What an adventure~ Haleigh may was married for all of time and eternity to Mark Wenger in the San Antonio Texas temple. I will post pictures soon. We also bought a house in Saint Augustine Florida and absolutely love it. We had a wonderful Christmas with everyone home! We were 7 this year.... Amazing. All is well and busy at the Werner house and I will try to be better at posting. Happy new year!

1 comment:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

so happy to see these pictures, your hair looks very hip and cool , I love it...and your house is sooooo cute! Love you!